Foster Case Manager Volunteer
Serves as the point of contact for anywhere between one and two foster families. Families will be informed of who their manager is, and the case manager is empowered to handle many issues, pushing any problems she can’t resolve up the ladder to the Foster Coordinator, Director of Animal Status or Executive Director.
Reports to: Director of Volunteers
- Various times throughout the month
- Optional attendance at monthly animal status committee meeting the fourth Wednesday of every month
- Communicate with Fosters on a reg basis to obtain status.
- Transport food/meds as needed.
- Communicate with the Vet Office to set appointments as needed/approved by Foster Coordinator.
- Complete any Vet Forms required [no experience necessary]
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have a computer
- Complete volunteer orientation and a mentoring session
- Frequent sitting and typing on a computer