Last updated Jan. 23, 2021
What data do we collect?
Foreverlovedpets.org collects the following data: Personal identification information such as first name, last name, and email address.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide foreverlovedpets.org with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Fill out the "Contact Me" form on this website.
foreverlovedpets.org may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads.
How will we use your data?
Foreverlovedpets.org collects your data so that we can communicate with you via email. We will not share your data with our partner companies.
- foreverlovedpets.org needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given foreverlovedpets.org permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in foreverlovedpets.org's legitimate interests
- foreverlovedpets.org needs to comply with the law
We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
How do we store your data?
Foreverlovedpets.org securely stores your data on private, secure web servers. We will keep your name and email address until you ask us to remove that information, at which point, we will delete your data completely.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request foreverlovedpets.org for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that foreverlovedpets.org correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request foreverlovedpets.org to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that foreverlovedpets.org erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that foreverlovedpets.org restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to foreverlovedpets.org's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that foreverlovedpets.org transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies and log files
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Foreverlovedpets.org follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Understanding how you arrived on our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality: Foreverlovedpets.org uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising: Foreverlovedpets.org uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Foreverlovedpets.org sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us