Planned gifts can make a long-lasting impact
A planned gift to Forever Loved Pet Sanctuary is a powerful statement of your support for our mission of saving senior dogs.
Many people choose to make a planned gift for two reasons: it allows them to make a larger gift than they otherwise could, and it may provide substantial tax and financial advantages.
Estate planning and other options
You can set up any of the following:
- Bequests in your will or estate plan
- Life insurance beneficiary designation
- Retirement plan beneficiary designation
- Gifts of property such as securities and real estate
- Charitable remainder trusts
We recommend that you consult an attorney who specializes in estate planning or your tax advisor who can help guide you through this process.
How will my gift be used?
Your gift will help us save more senior dogs, get them the medications or medical attention they need, and find them new, loving, forever homes.
We recognize that each contribution represents your trust in our ability to help senior animals. Thank you for your support!
Benefits for FLPS Legacy Heroes
- Recognition on our website and newsletter*
- Invitation to our annual donor recognition event
- Tax and financial advantages
- Free enrollment in our Legacy Care program for those who make a gift of $15,000 or more.
*If you prefer to remain anonymous, let us know.